Are you going to stop in at the Small BIZ VT Summit this week and have a meet & greet with some of Vermont’s small business assets? Held at Burlington’s Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center, this first time event is going to be great, so come on down! We’re going to be exhibiting, so it would be a Zorro Two-Snap fabulous if you could stop by our booth and say hi and learn about how a virtual assistant can save you time and money. You can view the schedule, exhibitor’s list and floor plan map here.
As added enticement to come down and stop by our booth (117, by the way) .. the awesome folks at Cabot Creamery are rocking our promotional items .. their awesome Sharp and Seriously Sharp Cheddar! Thanks Connie!! We’ve got a bunch and are giving them away 🙂
We’ve also lined up some great materials to give away including:
- 85 Tasks to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
- Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Virtual Assistant
- A special discount for new retainer clients
- Our eBook, “Reduce Your Stress by Delegating Tasks to a Virtual Assistant”
- … and one lucky winner will walk away with 5 hours of time to get you introduced to utilizing the services of a virtual assistant
About Out of the Office Virtual Assistance:
At Out of the Office, we offer ideas and ways to increase your productivity, decrease your workload, and work more efficiently. We nurture a successful business relationship, while continuing to grow as your business partner. We are focused on streamlining your administration, social media planning and execution, and offering creative solutions for your business success.