One large reason that a Virtual Assistant saves you money? You don’t need to buy an additional workstation, buy software, or take the time to have it set up. At Out of the Office, we have the hardware and software! Here is a short list of equipment that we use daily.
- Two laptops running Windows 8 and one back up running Windows 7
- HP Officejet 6700 [Print, Fax, ADF Scanner
- 4TB & 5TB External Hard drives for backups
- Two 1080p HD monitors – 22″ & 24″
- Logitech Headset and Yeti Blue USB microphone
- Two Microsoft Natural Ergonomics keyboards [one wired, one wireless]
- Two wireless mice and one back up wired mouse
- Google Drive and Box for additional backup and collaboration, plus Dropbox
- Asana for project and task management
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps
- Open Office
- All around tech savvy
Our preferred browser of choice is Google Chrome and our preferred social media outlet is Google+.